Re: recovery question...

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_bcbso.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:47:17 -0700 (PDT)

You meant 'unduhvidual' didn't you?

Re the recovery, yup, that's what you gotta do.

You don't need the entire database though. Just the base stuff, and the files for the tablespace that contains the table in question.

Jared

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, Roy Ferguson wrote:

> running 8.0.5.2.1 on solaris 2.6...
>
> an individual updated 29 thousand rows in a table then comitted and closed
> out...this should not have happened...we have a cold backup done every wednesday
> evening...and are in archivelog mode...I'm think about exporting this table
> after creating a test instance from the cold backup on wednesday...droping the
> table in production..and importing into production...losing just over a days
> work...
>
> any other recovery solutions that comes to mind will be much appreciated...
>
> roy
>
> --
> Author: Roy Ferguson
> INET: rferguso_at_level1.com

Jared Still
Certified Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist ;-) Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
jkstill_at_bcbso.com - Work - preferred address Received on Fri Aug 11 2000 - 17:47:17 CDT