Re:How to find PL/SQL code

From: Wayne S Bellefeuille <wbellefe_at_allina.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:27:56 -0500

It is in trigger_body in user_triggers. The reason only part of it comes out is that you have your SQLPLUS "long" set too low. Type the following: SQL> set long 10000
SQL> select trigger_body from user_triggers;

Wayne Bellefeuille
Talent Software Services

Subject: How to find PL/SQL code
Author: <ORACLE-L_at_fatcity.com>
Date: 8/10/00 7:44 AM

Hello

We have several triggers that have been modified. Unfortunately, the modifications weren't saved, but they are reflected in the database. How can I get Oracle to output the code of the triggers. I select on user_triggers, or all_triggers, using trigger_name and trigger_body columns, but only part of the code is outputted to the screen. How can I get all of it?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>How to find PL/SQL code</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Hello</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>We have several triggers that have been modified. Unfortunately,
the modifications weren't saved, but they are reflected in the database. How can I get Oracle to output the code of the triggers. I select on user_triggers, or all_triggers, using trigger_name and trigger_body columns, but only part of the code is outputted to the screen. How can I get all of it?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks for your help.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Jeff</FONT>