Problem with Dev2K install

From: John W Grover <grover_at_raptor.lmc.cc.mi.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:55:24 -0400

Yesterday I installed Dev2K 1.3.2 on our HPUX (10.2) Oracle 7.3.4 system, whenever I try to generate a form using genforms45 I get a memory fault but no other information.

Here's what I know:
I installed the software into the current ORACLE_HOME I updated the /etc/oratab to show instance FORM in the new location I set my ORACLE_SID to FORM and TWO_TASK to PPRD (our pre-prod database)

Here's what I've heard:
Installing Dev2K in the current ORACLE_HOME may overlay some libraries? (Oracle is currently running just fine)

Can anyone point me in the right direction for troubleshooting/fixing this problem? It's my first Oracle software install so don't think anything is too obvious :)

Thanks,
JG

            John W Grover P/A at Lake Mich. College
SCT/Banner Products                                 OS/RDBMS
General 3.1.1   Student 3.2.4   AR 3.2              HP/UX 10.20
Finance 3.2     HR 3.2.1        PosnCtl 3.2.1       Oracle 7.3.4
Alumni 3.0.1 FinAid 3.8.1 Received on Thu Aug 10 2000 - 11:55:24 CDT