MTS Bug 777306 Please help

From: Rajanish Joshi <dbaoracle2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:30:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Listers,
Thanks to sanjeev and all others who help me in configuring the server for MTS .But now I face another problem .
I have configured my server(oracle 8.1.5 on sun solaris) for MTS and then found that it has bug #777306 it shows that Listener connects to dedicated even when MTS is required ,fixed in v 8.1.6 (metalink) does any bug fix is available for it,I really don't know about it.
one more question does this mean that it is actually using dedicated ? or its just showing it as.

I need to have a mts on my server,no other alternative to it and its impossible me now to go for v8.1.6. lsnrctl services show that it is using dedicated server and not mts .Thanks in advance

Please help.

Regards,
Rajanish Joshi
Pune India.