RE: How to find PL/SQL code

From: Rachel Carmichael <carmichr_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:12:31 GMT

the trigger_body column is a LONG column... so in sqlplus do

set long 20000

and then select the trigger_body column from user_triggers or dba_triggers

you may have to adjust the number...

another way is to do a full database export, rows=n

then do an import with show=y and a log file -- the trigger code will be captured in the log of the show

Rachel