RE: OEM ???

From: Nguyen, Long <Long.Nguyen_at_its.csiro.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:59:18 +1000

Hi,

I guess the useability of OEM depends on what you use it for. Are you going to use if for db admin functions? or are you going to use the event and job components as well? My experience with OEM is that it has many potential problems, and the more functions you use the more potential problem you might encounter. And so you have to be very careful when make changes to its configuration. Better, once it works, do not change its config unless it is really necessary. If you look at the forum for OEM in Metalink you would see the whole heap of problems ... and of course many problems are not posted in Metalink forum.

Long

Author: Jorge Luiz Alves
  INET: jalves_at_mdic.gov.br