AW: excel to oracle

From: Schoen Volker <v.schoen_at_inplan.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 12:48:41 +0200

You can use MS Access via ODBC tro import your data in Oracle.

Volker Sch=F6n
E-Mail: mailto:v.schoen_at_inplan.de
http://www.inplan.de

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Rajanish Joshi [mailto:dbaoracle2000_at_yahoo.com] Gesendet: Mittwoch, 9. August 2000 13:14 An: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Betreff: excel to oracle

Dear Listers ,
I have lot of data in excel and want to store this data in the oracle database.
I need help in following.
1)can I insert data directly in to database or do I have to use sql*loader for it,if sql*loader then how I go about it.
What I have done is saved test.csv file as a ctl file and tried to use sqlloader but alas it failed ,if any body tell me the procedure to load .csv file into oracle schema scott it will be very much helpfull to me.
Regards,
Rajanish Joshi=20
Pune India

Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com/
--=20
Author: Rajanish Joshi
  INET: dbaoracle2000_at_yahoo.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 05:48:41 CDT