RE: Arabic Printing

From: <john.j.kanagaraj_at_shell.com.bn>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:11:59 +0800

--openmail-part-09ab9b54-00000001

Raja,

The code pages held in the database need to match what you enter/print. I am afraid there is no other way. Oracle Middle-East may have a recommended set of software that can do this for you. I suggest that you contact them - I don't have an update on these products since I moved from the middle-east 5 years back!

John Kanagaraj
Brunei Shell Petroleum
http://www.geocities.com/john_sharmila

God so loved the world that He didn't send a committee! (See John 3:16 for details)