RE: Has anyone solved the OEM 2.1 Console won't connect to

From: James Howerton <jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 09:00:13 -0500

Thanks Alex, ITWORKED!!!

...JIM... Jim Howerton
Senior Oracle DBA
University of Alabama at Birmingham
Health System Information Services

e: jhowerton_at_uabmc.edu=20
v: 205-934-9111
f: 205-934-0632

>>> "Afanassiev, Alex" <Alex.Afanassiev_at_team.telstra.com> 8/7/00 7:02:48 = PM >>>
Hi James

I personally gave up, but I think Tina Ridgley managed to sort it out.=20

Below is the cut from the e-mail:

<The problem is resolved.  I realized the problem was
<in the inability to find the host so I added an entry
<for the host in my local hosts file on my NT
<workstation and that did the trick. =20

It did not do the trick for me but you might be lucky.

With regards
Alex Afanassiev
Oracle DBA, TOC OPS/Internet.Operations

Tel:	(03) 8 661 20 61