STATUS column in ALL_INDEXES view

From: <Cherie_Machler_at_gelco.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:57:48 -0500

List,

One of our developers has a question about the possible values of the STATUS column in the
ALL_INDEXES view. He has queried the view for an index he is interested in. The index he
is interested in has a status of N/A (while other indexes he is interested in have a status of valid).

What does a status of N/A signify. I looked in the Server Reference Manual but there's not any
detail about possible values and what they mean. Is there another resource we can look at to
tell us what the possible values mean?

Thanks in advance, Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 14:57:48 CDT