RE: locking issues

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 16:03:00 -0500

Hey! Thanks all for the bitmap locking info! :)

I just recreated a bitmap index into a normal one. Hopefully all those "deadlock-detected" e-mails and trace files will go away now!

Rich Jesse                          System/Database Administrator
Rich.Jesse_at_qtiworld.com             QTI -- Sussex, WI USA

This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan VirusWall. Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 16:03:00 CDT