ftp sites

From: Steff Gonos <steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:56:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hello:

I seem to recall from past posting, that when the regular Oracle Server is down, there were other locations that one can download from. I am talking that when I go to technet.oracle
and want to download something from the site, quite often the site is not available. I seem to recall that I heard there were other ways to get around this problem. Is this true and what do you use ?

Thanks.
Steff Gonos
Litton - TASC

 A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

Steff Gonos
steff_gonos_at_yahoo.com

Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com/ Received on Mon Aug 07 2000 - 11:56:17 CDT