Dev6i patchset #1 available for Windows 2000 / (Fwd) RE: a question

From: Eric D. Pierce <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 12:45:28 -0700

To:             	"'PierceED_at_csus.edu'" <PierceED_at_csus.edu>
Subject:        	RE: a question
Date sent:      	Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:15:45 -0400

I finally got through to Oracle tech support a few minutes ago on the phone, and they said that the Developer "6i" version stuff *IS* supported on Windows2000, and as a matter of fact, they released the "patch set #1" today (August 7, 20000.

They said to look on Metalink for more info.

I didn't ask about Designer.

regards,
ep