Snapshot refresh

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 17:03:55 -0700

I am drawing a blank, maybe it's my cel phone:)

I want to have a snapshot refresh every morning at 2:30 am. Here is what I think
will work

refresh start with trunc(sysdate)+ 2.5/24 +1 next trunc(sysdate)+ 2.5/24 +1

But I would like someone else to make a suggestion if I am wrong. Any help is appreciated.

                                                                Thanks,
Dave Turner Received on Fri Aug 04 2000 - 19:03:55 CDT