RE: Advice to get to OFA

From: Tamara Swilley <tswilley_at_agency.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:12:50 -0600

Philip,

        This does sound like the easiest way... thanks.

Tamara

Author: Armstead, Michael A
  INET: maa25681_at_glaxowellcome.com

***
The information in this Internet e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this
Internet e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised and any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful.
 When addressed to our clients any opinions or advice contained in this
Internet e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any
applicable documentation or market practices governing the relationship
between Garban Intercapital plc and its clients.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
except where they are stated to be the views of Garban Intercapital plc.
***
Author: Philip West
  INET: P.West_at_g-icap.com