Re: Migrating SQL Server stored procedures to Oracle

From: Igor Neyman <ineyman_at_perceptron.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:10:05 -0400

Oracle has Migration Kit (SQL Server -> Oracle), which does ~80% of the work automatically (at least that's what they say). I think it depends on complexity of your stored procedures and usage of SQL Server custom features..

Igor Neyman, OCP DBA
Perceptron, Inc.
(734)414-4627
ineyman_at_perceptron.com