Service Level Agreements

From: Kristen Cameron <cameronkgd_at_inac.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 12:49:31 -0400

We are starting to write Service Level Agreements (SLA's) so that our clients (inhouse clients only) know how to=20 obtain help, and what they can expect. I'm expected=20 to write 'database' SLA's. They are only supposed to=20 be 1-2 pages long, but I suspect I will need to write a=20 few to cover the various services.

Items to be covered include:
  Title
  Short Definition
  Service
  Response Time
  Contacts

Does anyone else have SLA's in place? Can you send me=20 a copy? What kind of services do you cover?

TIA,