Re: Hot backup advise needed

From: William Beilstein <BeilstWH_at_obg.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 15:31:22 -0400

It would help to know what backup software you have. Are you going to = disk, tape. Are you doing hot backups or cold? Are you doing OS level = copies?

>>> "Andrey Bronfin" <bronfin_at_VisualTop.com> 08/03/00 11:30AM >>>
Hi , DBAs !
I know there were many questions regarding this issue , but ... as U know = , the cutlery is never there when it is lunch time .... So , would anyone please share with me , directly or via the list , your = hot backup scripts , strategies , recovery plans , everything related to = backup & recovery .
Scripts & links are extremely appreciated ! I'm mainly interested in ones for UNIX , but every 0.02$ are very welcome = .

Thanks in advance .

Andrey Bronfin
VisualTop.com Received on Thu Aug 03 2000 - 14:31:22 CDT