Re: Oracle 8 and 8i new features

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin_at_sirma.bg>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:17:54 +0300

> Hi All,
>
> Can someone point me to where I can find what the new features for both
> Oracle 8 and 8i?
> Hopefully just a 2-3 page explanation.

U may find these useful :

http://www.akadia.com/services/ora815nf.html (for oracle8i) http://www.akadia.com/services/ora8nf.html (for oracle8 but in German)

hth,

    Marin

"And it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel  is just a freight train coming your way... " Received on Thu Aug 03 2000 - 02:17:54 CDT