Re: Help needed: OCP exam_cram book questons

From: Xiaoliang Chen <ochen_at_netrue.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:36:06 -0700

hi,

I think the OCP test is easy for me. I have two years of Oracle and SQL. 7 years of UNIX and 10 years of computer science. I can help who want to pass the tests of Oracle.

Best wishes!
Yours sincerely, Xiaoliang Chen

SUN certified Solaris7 System Administrator

Day phone: 1-714-870-0861 x130
Home phone: 1-714-738-3720

Mail:
1400 N. Harbor Blvd., Suite 601