Re: Events, complete list?

From: Tom Pall <tpall_at_cdproc.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:52:17 -0500

I am mistaken. I did not find it before, but found it now. It is event 10176.

Oracle 8.1.6.0, Query over a database link, both databases share same box and Oracle_Home.

ORA-02070: database REFRESH does not support this date function in this context

Oracle Support Suggested:

This might be related to bug 164796/1046027

This problem was introduced in 8.1.5
  A Query which leadsto a remote colocated join   may return incorrect results if the query has non simple   join predicates on the remote tables.
  This only happens when using CBO.

  Workaround:
  Setting event 10176

  alter session set events '10176 trace name context forever';

  Customer is changing optimizer_mode = rule.

  The inserts are successful.

My list goes up to