Oracle8 ODBC Driver

From: Veronica Levin <vlevin_at_victoria.com.ni>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 17:33:15 -0600

Hi listers,
We are testing our applications to run with an Oracle8i database.... = for
that we are using ODBC drivers that come with the Oracle8i Client = software.
So far, we can connect, but when passing data trough ODBC to the = database we
get ORA-01722, wich as far as I know pooints that ODBC is passing a = comma
instead of a period on numerical fields. Example:
Original: 56.99
ODBC passes: 56,99 <- wich is recieved as a string and creates the = problem.

Is there a fix for this? Anyone reached this problem before? Any help is appreciated,
Thanks!

Saludos,

Ver=F3nica Levin Enr=EDquez
Administrador AIX