orapwd question

From: ramon de los reyes <amity308_at_bcd.weblinq.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 19:53:52 +0800

good day all,

I have 2 instances. I am trying to run orapwd.

My problem is that both instances are looking for the same password in the same path. (pre-defined???)

How could I inform oracle that for this particular SID use this
/path1/passwordfile1 and for the other SID use this different
/path2/passwordfile2.

What environment variable should I initialize??? If there is one.

I am using ORACLE 8.0.5 for aix. Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 06:53:52 CDT