Oracle Parallel Server Experience and information....

From: LoughMiller, Gregory <Gregory_LoughMiller_at_bscc.bls.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:07:43 -0400

Folks-
Been asked to gather some "real life experiences" with OPS. In our world, we have to out-source the "operations"... And this vendor has no experience with OPS, yet we have a large scale initiative that will require OPS for High Availability, and potential scaling with other nodes within the cluster...

anyway.... I would like to get some feedback from folks who have been down that path. Something along the lines of "Do's and Dont's" of running an OPS shop...

Thanks in advance...

Greg Loughmiller Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 12:07:43 CDT