RE: Help needed: OCP exam_cram book questons

From: Cyril Thankappan <cyril_thank_at_india.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 01:10:32 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sorry but the moment u said u've read Michael ault.. I didn't even read the question

In PL/SQL cram for oracle8 DBA
he says user can alter profile.. I was shocked and rushed to my office to check it!!!!!!!

after that threw out all cram books and back to manuals now!!

Yes that way I may land up not having a OCP (anytime in life!!!)

Author: Guang Mei
INET: zlmei_at_hotmail.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). ______________________________________________