RE: Help needed: OCP exam_cram book questons

From: Shahid Malik(IT) <shahid.malik_at_pepsi-lahore.com.pk>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:28:25 +0500

I think that c is right answer because the second part of concat function will execute first and length function will be execute first, when first part of concat function will execute the substr function
will be execute so right answer is substr.which is c

Shahid Malik.

Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: carmichr_at_hotmail.com