Re: Off topic --- How you give weekly status report ???

From: Ari D Kaplan <akaplan_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:52:01 -0500 (CDT)

Sameer,

On almost all of my projects (as a consultant), I am expected to submit a weekly status report. I usually break it down to as little as 15 or 30-minute increments, and include all tasks accomplished.

If you did not do any specific work, as you mention, I would submit what you learned. For example - "4 hours learning new Oracle8i networking features" or "1.5 hours reviewing INIT.ORA parameters". Received on Mon Jul 31 2000 - 09:52:01 CDT