Re: EXP-00008

From: Cyril Thankappan <cyril_thank_at_india.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:44:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

Thanks suzy..

I don't know how the catrep.sql was run the 1st time.

But since I had the opportunity to apply the patch.

The sequence was..

from my side, I have done the following.

  1. Executed catalog.sql
  2. catproc.sql
  3. catrep.sql
  4. catexp.sql

When the above didn't work
I ran catnorep.sql and catrepr.sql (in that order!)

and still when it didn't work

I ran catalog.sql catproc.sql catexp.sql (didn't run catrep.sql)

and still it doesn't work..

Thanx for your reply..
thanx for looking into it.
can u pls give me some lead into it