Re: Excel to Oracle insert tool ?

From: <prem_at_ibsplc.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 11:40:20 +0530

Hi,

     I don't know if there is any share ware tool that is available that can port from excel to Oracle. But I can suggest a way buy which this can be done, You can copy the whole excel data to a text file, then write a program that can read from the file and insert into the database using the dynamic sql's.

Regards Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 01:10:20 CDT