EXP-00008

From: Cyril Thankappan <cyril_thank_at_india.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 19:38:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

I need some help with EXP-00008 error.

I have tried all of the following options

  1. Increasing shared_pool_size
  2. Increasing system tablespace size
  3. Running the combination of catalog,catproc,catrep,catexp (spent a night doing it!!!!)

But to no avail... can someone out there helpme!

This is on Oracle 7.3.4

I have found in Metalink some one saying that on following approach mentioned in point c his problem was solved, however, in my case the problem still persists.

This problem only persists in databases
where the catrep had been 'ever' run.

Kindly help me as we are planning to use replication, and are not able to do so,
because of this.

Thanks

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
Sign up at http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup Received on Sat Jul 29 2000 - 18:38:07 CDT