RE: listserv is very slow

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <rajendra.jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:35:54 -0400

Sometimes it is the list server sometimes it is the intermediate stops your email has to make to reach you. So, most of the time it may not be the list server. I think the service is definitely much better than old days when we had a limit (75 emails??).

Bruce and Jared are doing a good job, and If I am learning something from others, slow email is probably the last thing on my mind.

Have A Great Weekend all ...
Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art ! Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc. Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 07:35:54 CDT