Re: report.txt

From: Eliane Bischoff Trauer <eliane_at_hotpop.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:02:40 -0300

I tried to run the utlbstats.sql and utlestats.sql scripts but I keep on getting error messages saying that the stats$files table doesn't exist. Is there any other file I should run in order to have this table created?

SQL> select table_space, file_name,
  2 phys_reads reads, phys_blks_rd blks_read, phys_rd_time read_time,
  3 phys_writes writes, phys_blks_wr blks_wrt, phys_wrt_tim write_time,
  4 megabytes_size megabytes
  5 from stats$files order by table_space, file_name;  from stats$files order by table_space, file_name

      *
ERROR at line 5:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

TIA,         Eliane