Oracle Forms / PostalSoft Integration

From: <elkinsl_at_flash.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:05:16 -0500 (CDT)

Listers,

Has anyone gotten Forms 5.0 (via ora_ffi) to work with First Logics PostalSoft libraries (Version 6.10c)?

I was just sucked in on this and really don't know much about it; but, here goes. A client is having problems invoking PostalSoft routines (Ace libraries) from Oracle Forms 5.0 (using ORA_FFI). They had this working with older versions of the PostalSoft libraries; but, they now need to upgrade to version 6.10c of the Ace libraries. They are receiving numerous error messages along the lines of PDE-DFF003 and PDE-DFF004. This is an HP-UX 11.0 box. They feel that all the paths and environment variables are correctly set. They are making progress with the PDE-DFF003 messages by changing the order in which libraries are opened with ora_ffi; but, they are still getting PDE-DFF004 messages.

If someone has worked through this, I would appreciate hearing from them. The developers working on the problem would probably have more meaningful and useful questions.

Regards,

Larry G. Elkins
elkins_at_flash.net Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 11:05:16 CDT