Stupid trigger problem

From: Andreas Jung <ajung_at_sz-sb.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 11:38:20 +0200

The following trigger give me a compilation error but I don't know why:

create trigger tr delete or insert on testtab BEGIN
        alter index testtabidx rebuild online parameters('sync'); end;
/

also

create trigger tr delete or insert on testtab BEGIN
        execute immediate alter index testtabidx rebuild online parameters('sync'); end;
/

did not work. Any idea ?

Thanks, Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 04:38:20 CDT