dbms_sql URGENT

From: Jorge Luiz Alves <jalves_at_mdic.gov.br>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 15:51:27 -0300

Hi all,

I wrote a storage procedure that create a update statement, parse and execute using dbms_sql. My problem consist that, if i take a genated sql statment and execute in the sqlplus it runs quikly and wait for a commit command, but i the storage procedure it takes a long time like two hours and do nothing. What probably happen. If someone could help me...

Thanks in advance.

Jorge Alves. Received on Fri Jul 28 2000 - 13:51:27 CDT