Re: store image file in the database ?

From: paquette stephane <stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 02:01:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

You can use blob for the images, clob is for text. We're using both, blob for .gif and .jpg and clob for text.

Yes, you can query the images with the proper tool.

I do not think that you can change the format of an image stored in Oracle.

Stephane Paquette
DBA Oracle
stephane_paquette_at_yahoo.com
spaquette_at_houra.fr
(33) 01 53 93 06 50

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Thu Jul 27 2000 - 04:01:26 CDT