RE: Upgrade 8.1.5 -> 8.1.6

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:49:21 -0700

I have not run into any problems in 816 so far probably because Iam using 2GB datafiles in the test databases so far. I have a necessity to get the data from 816 database and import into 815 database and so I got all the problems. We are also on HP/UX 11.0 64bit. Some of my collegues are facing problems after upgrading to 816, probably they are using 5GB datafiles on the production databases. Iam attaching the messsage below about the problems they are facing. I too would be waiting for their problem to be solved before I upgrade my production databases to 816 as I too am using 5GB datafiles for production. If anybody knows the solution how to solve the below mentioned 816 problem, please let us know. It would be appreciated.

Here is the text: