jDeveloper vs. Forms

From: Shockey, David <DShockey_at_jwrinc.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:03:04 -0500

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFF818.289A07F0

        charset="iso-8859-1"

Is there someone in our group who has developed applications using jDeveloper (or its predecessors) and Oracle Forms? If you have please give me the down and dirty on the advantages and disadvantages of each environment for developing applications for both internal and external use.

TIA,
David Shockey

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFF818.289A07F0

        charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2650.12">
<TITLE>jDeveloper vs. Forms</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Is there someone in our group who has developed =
applications using jDeveloper (or its predecessors) and Oracle = Forms?&nbsp; If you have please give me the down and dirty on the = advantages and disadvantages of each environment for developing = applications for both internal and external use.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>TIA,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>David Shockey</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>