Re: OEM and Intelligent Agents

From: ARUN K C <arun_k_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:42:54 GMT

Dont come to that conclusion immediately just because u tried to find the agent from the oem
go the $ORACLE_HOME/network dir
and there you should see a dir called agent and also you should also see a file called dbsnmp in the bin directory. this should be belonging to root
if you dont have these then you can say the agent is not installed