Re: On-line reorg

From: Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha <gajav_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:46:01 -0700 (PDT)

Linda,

I hate to use the list for "vested interest", but nevertheless I'd like to provide you with the information that you need. Quest Software released a true "Live Reorg" product in May 2000 and it basically provides full table access with (select, update, insert, delete, while the re-org is performed. Please visit our website at www.quest.com to get some information on that. I am copying the product manager for Live Reorg - Gil Asherie and you can contact him directly for more information. He will be more than happy to assist you.

Best Regards,

Gaja.

Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha
Director, I-O Management Products
Quest Software Inc.
(972)-304-1170
gajav_at_yahoo.com

"Opinions and views expressed are my own and not of Quest"

Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere! Received on Thu Jul 27 2000 - 01:46:01 CDT