816 to 815 downgrade problem ...

From: Janardhana Babu <jbdonga_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:20:07 -0700

Dear List,

Iam taking the 816 export file and importing into 815 database and getting the following errors:

IMP-00010: not a valid export file, header failed verification IMP-00000: Import terminated unsuccessfully.

Iam on HP-UX 11.0
I would appreciate if someone help me in resolving the problem.

Thanks,
-- Janardhana Babu

 From: Alex Hillman <alex_hillman_at_physia.com>  Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:40:03 -0400
 Subject: RE: How to find no of blocks

This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFF730.EE67E210

        charset="iso-8859-1"

values of status are in lower case - 'cr', 'xcur'

Alex Hillman

Author: Trassens Christian
  INET: trassenc_at_TELEFONICA.COM.AR

------_=_NextPart_001_01BFF730.EE67E210 Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 13:20:07 CDT