Process problem with OEM

From: <alan.aschenbrenner_at_ihs.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:47:34 -0600

Hi,

    Recently we have been working with OEM and have noticed a problem with it leaving sessions hanging after shutting down OEM console and studio. We are running both the management server and the oracle 8.1.6 server on the same platform, Solaris 2.6. We are running the OEM console / studio from windows NT. Has anyone had problems with database processes hanging around after disconnecting?

TIA, Alan

Alan Aschenbrenner
Database Administrator
IHS Group Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 12:47:34 CDT