fuser

From: David Turner <turner_at_tellme.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:13:07 -0700

Anyone had any problems with fuser lately under Solaris 2.7? I wanted to perform a test and opened a file with vi in one session and run fuser in another session on the file and fuser didn't return my user name. Doesn't fuser show the file is opened by a user or is it only when the user is writing to the file? I checked the man page and still am wondering.

                                                                Thanks,
Dave Turner Received on Wed Jul 26 2000 - 23:13:07 CDT