RE: Replication

From: Tom Best <Tom.Best_at_bentley.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:30:19 -0400

I took the Advanced Replication Course offered by Oracle last month. It was great. The course notes would be very helpful to you, I'm sure, but I don't know if you can get those without taking the $3,000.00 course.

Tom Best

From: root_at_fatcity.com [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Nolte, Jerome Sent: Monday, July 24, 2000 10:26 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L Subject: RE: Replication

Dave -

I've found the mailing list at the Advanced Replication Special Interest Group to very helpful.
You can join the list at
http://www.oracle.com/database/replication/index.html?repsig.html <http://www.oracle.com/database/replication/index.html?repsig.html> . Besides Charles Dye's book, the only other documentation I can recommend on Advanced Replication is from Oracle. I really haven't found much else.

Author: David Turner
  INET: turner_at_tellme.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may