Does anyone use oraback.sh

From: Kevin Tsay <ktsay_at_intira.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:03:15 -0500

Hi Listers;

Does anyone use the GNU freeware oraback.sh as a backup script ? Is it possible to cold backup only one instance thru cron job (for example: there're 3, SID1, SID2, SID3 within same box and I only want to backup SID3). I mean how is the syntax in crontab ? It looks to me that it will backup all the 3 instances.

Thanks for your help

Kevin Tsay Received on Tue Jul 25 2000 - 12:03:15 CDT