OAS 4.0.8.2, Solaris - config writes 0 byte wrb.app/site.app

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:00:37 -0400

We are setting up an application which runs under OAS using version 4.0.8.2. For a reason as yet unknown to us, we've run into a problem where the wrb.app and site.app files are written with zero bytes every time we attempt to make a configuration change - ie, add a new DAD.

Has anyone seen this problem before?

Any clues to solving it would be greatly appreciated.

Glenn Stauffer
Swarthmore College Received on Tue Jul 25 2000 - 14:00:37 CDT