visual prog for designing the database layout?

From: Dries Verachtert <dries_at_ulyssis.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:42:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I managed to get oracle working and now we have to make a nice design of the database. In progs like ms access, you can see a nice visual representation of your database. Is there also such an application wich can work with oracle 8i? Which programs do you use for designing the layout of the database?

Thanks in advance,
Dries Verachtert (starting/wouldbe dba :-)

--
----
Dries Verachtert, Skotty_at_IRC, dries_at_ulyssis.org

"You're one of those condescending Unix computer users!"
"Here's a nickel, kid. Get yourself a better computer" - Dilbert.