oracle report margin adjustment

From: Rudy Wahab <rudywahab_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 21:21:11 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to modified a mailing label report that was developed using standard mailing label report wizard. Currently the margin for the report is 8 1/2 X 10 1/2 inches which is working fine with printer that print A4 size paper.

I need to adjust the margin to 12 X 12 inches so that I will print on Epson DFX-5000+ printer that prints on 12 X 12 inches paper.

I have tried on 'edit margin' button but the margin seems fixed at 8 1/2 X 10 1/2 inches and cannot be dragged to a larger size. Is there any way to edit the margin to a larger size??

Any help would be appreciated. Report 6.0, NT, DB 7.3

Thanks
Rudy