Where do SMP* tables come from?

From: Cale, Rick T (Richard) <RICHARD.T.CALE_at_saic.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 07:55:50 -0700

Hi,

I have quite a few tables that start with SMP. Does anyone know what they are for and how they
got created? I suspect they are some sort of symetric multiprocessing tables. Are there scripts I
can run to remove these. I do not want to drop these until I am exactly sure what they are.

Thanks Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 09:55:50 CDT