RE: DO I GIVE PROGRAMMERS ORACLE DBA ACCOUNT?

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <rajendra.jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:46:41 -0400

Goes without saying ... the DBA GOD must be pleased .... Anyone other than designated DBA, needs to justify access to SYS and DBA privileges ...

The DBA Police are already on their way ... HTH
Raj

Rajendra Jamadagni MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art ! Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc. Received on Mon Jul 24 2000 - 13:46:41 CDT